Our Site and Service use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies - These cookies are required for the operation of our Site and Service. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site and Service.
- Analytical/performance cookies - These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site and Service along with when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site and Service work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies - These cookies record your visit to our Site, your use of our Service, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies and similar technologies used on our Site and Service along with the purposes for which they are used below:
- ss_cid: Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site. This cookie expires after two years.
- SS_MID: Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site. This cookie expires after ten years.
- ss_cpvisit: Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site. This cookie expires after two years.
- ss_cvisit: Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site. This cookie expires after thirty minutes.
- ss_cvr: Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site. This cookie expires after two years.
- ss_cvt: Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site. This cookie expires after thirty minutes.
- ss_cookiesAllowed: Remembers if a visitor agreed to placing Analytics cookies on their browser if a site is restricting placement of cookies. This cookie expires after thirty days.
- crumb: Prevents cross-site request forgery (CSRF). CSRF is an attack vector that tricks a browser into taking unwanted action in an application when someone’s logged in. Expires after web-session is closed or times-out.
- OptanonConsent: This cookie is set by the cookie compliance solution from OneTrust. It stores information about the categories of cookies the site uses and whether visitors have given or withdrawn consent for the use of each category. This enables site owners to prevent cookies in each category from being set in the user’s browser, when consent is not given. The cookie has a normal lifespan of one year, so that returning visitors to the site will have their preferences remembered. It contains no information that can identify the site visitor.
- ajs_anonymous_id: These cookies are generally used for Analytics and help count how many people visit a certain site by tracking if you have visited before. This cookie has a lifespan of one year.
- ajs_user_id: This cookie helps track visitor usage, events, target marketing, and can also measure application performance and stability. Cookies in this domain have lifespan of one year.
- auth0DocsSession: Used for authentication of users through SSO (single sign-on).
- _ga: This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics - which is a significant update to Google's more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. This cookie is set to expire after two years.
- _gid: This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics and is used to distinguish users.
Please Note: You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site and/or Service.